Here are some sites that may provide you some more info about ACC
Agenesis of the corpus callosum (ACC) is an abnormality of brain structure, present at birth, that is characterized by partial or complete absence of the corpus callosum. The corpus callosum is a bundle of nerve fibers that connects the two hemispheres (halves) of the brain and allows information to pass back and forth between both sides.
- National Organization for Disorders of the Corpus Callosum Non – profit US organisation offering information and support.
- Corpal UK charity offering support to families caring for children with ACC.
- Agenesis of the Corpus Callosum Community A site with message boards for discussing ACC.
- ACC page from Contact a Family UK charity providing support and advice to families with disabled children or those with special needs.
- Aicardi Syndrome Foundation Support and information for families caring for children with Aicardi Syndrome.
- UCSF Fetal Treatment Center: Agenesis of the corpus callosum
- Caregiver Support and Personal Stories – Personal experiences of those affected by Agenesis of Corpus Callosum